Tuning Turbo Kits and Policy
A-Spec Tuning Turbo Kits and policy
All turbo kits are made in the USA and all manifolds and downpipes come with a lifetime warranty! We are so confident in the quality of our manifolds that if at anytime our manifold cracks we will fix it or replace it free of charge! We only use the best parts in the industry making our turbo kits truly the best out there. All GT "R" turbos are 100% Garrett turbos utilizing the newest dual ball bearing designs!
- While we would love to be absolute in offering HP numbers we can not guarantee HP numbers, all HP numbers given are for a general guideline and/or point of reference. Your results may vary. You may make more or less hp as stated in any way on this website. There are simply too many variables that are out of our control on your vehicle, unless we did all the work here. We have had customers do way better than we thought possible, followed by others who performed not so well. This is not any reflection of the setup/kit/turbo being sold and more a reflection of the overall build and tune. A-spec is not responsible for your HP numbers unless A-spec built your car.
- By purchasing any product listed on this site you agreeing to the following terms.
Please be advised that all sales are final, no exceptions. Any items returned unused will be charged a 30% restocking fee to help recover losses.
All deposits are non refundable. No exceptions. This insures you are certain about your purchase.
Credit Charge backs
- Any charge backs against A-spec will be subject to the following terms.
- Any funds withdrawn from A-specs account will be subject to a 15% surcharge on the amount withdrawn while the funds are outstanding. If it is deemed by the card issuer the customers charge back was valid, the customer will pay no additional fee. If the claim was false or made under such pretenses and found in A-spec favor the customer will be recharged the full outstanding balance plus the 15% surcharge.
Why do we have this policy?
- In our years of business we have had zero charge backs. That says a lot about how we go out of our way to insure that while sometimes we may not be perfect, we do recognize when we are at fault and rectify it as best as possible. Some customers have in the past made false claims this was proven through process, and we were returned our funds. Even still we were out those funds until the process had been gone through. That means money is removed from A-specs bank account, and for up to 90 days, A-spec and the customer receive no money. As any company operates we need working capital or operating income, the customer is not out anything, either capital nor cash during that time as it was a charge on credit. We are a small company and if a customer charges back $5-$10-$15k it can be a headache to say the least to come in the next day and suddenly see thousands yanked out of your bank account unexpectedly. We put this policy in place to protect ourself and to make sure you are absolutely certain you exhausted all resources to resolve the dispute and have no ill will, false pretense, or fraudulent charges. We are certain that if you have, their will be no need for a charge back.
A-spec is not responsible for any product delays. We can not insure that our suppliers will always be on time with their estimates. We are very aware at times this can be frustrating for the customer and it is for us as well as we are stuck in the middle.
Reasons To Consider When Choosing Our Turbo Kits
- We were the first to offer GT series turbo kits on the market to the FD community. We have the most experience with GT series turbos on rotary applications and that's why most GT Turbo kits have our name behind them. Our kits are often copied or duplicated but fall far from the original. Please pay attention to things such as wastegate runner placement, main runner design, flange material used, hardware included, and many more other factors. These all play a vital role in the overall product quality and cost.
- Our kits are the most complete on the market and most well thought out. We offer the only GT series kit that can work with your air pump and will fit with your standard existing twin upgrades. (Example: This kit fits with M2 style cold air intake and M2/ASP IC.) This way we save you money when you finally decide to take the big jump and go single.
- We are the ones who helped develop and brought the divided T4 housings to market for the 35R and are the only ones who have true divided T4 housings, again this is a direct result of having more experience with the 35R than most.
- We use genuine products and material in making our turbo kits. We do not use "EBay" performance parts like others. All our kits come with the best warranty on the market. We will repair or replace any Manifold or Downpipe for as long as you own it - FOR FREE! We stand behind our product because we use only the best materials. This means you get a lifetime warranty. We are the direct source for these turbo kits. Please be careful as other retailers will claim their turbo kit is ours, but it is NOT! We do not sell our kits to other retailers because they can't provide the direct support that we can.
- Our kits are manufactured here in our shop, not outsourced like our competitors. This insures: 1) Quality control 2) Fastest response to any tech questions. 3) Quickest turn around on replacement parts if needed.
5. Continuing Support
- We like to return the favor to those who buy genuine A-spec kits and support our product and our shop. We do this a few different ways. If there is any upgrades or improvements you need made to our product we will offer your specific needs at a highly discounted price to fit your needs. Should any improvements become available, those who have already purchased from us will be the first to be notified of such improvements. We are constantly improving our product to insure you have the best equipment on your performance vehicle!
By entering this site you
are agreeing to the terms and conditions stated above.